Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July

WOW!!!! Can't believe it's July already!!! Sumner is flying by like crazy!! Seems like there is so much I want to do this summer but I'm running out of time. I've just been so busy but yet it seems as if I've gotten nothing accomplished. This month I'm going to work REALLY HARD on budgeting and beingmore frugal. I'm sure this will last about a week, but hey, I'm going to give it a shot. I'm going to make a page called budgeting or something so keep checking it out to see how my "adventures" are going, or not LOL.

Any exciting plans for the 4th? My baby will be 3 on the 3rd. Can't believe it. My sweet, devilish lil guy is growing up. I have 5 kids but it's sad when you realize that your last one is growing up. It's exciting in a way yet it's bittersweet. They become their own person, more independant. Having children is such a blessing and all of mine are unique in their own way.

Well, I'm off to TRY to get my budgeting going and my coupon hunting so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment