Monday, June 21, 2010

The Husband

Mine totally irritates me somedays. I swear even his breathing annoys me. I just want to throw my shoe at his face. Sounds like a wonderful relationship huh? LOL Actually it's great. Just some days he annoys me more than others. Hes just laying around like a slug and it's irritating me. I feel that if I'm busy doing stuff then everyone else should to. I was like dude, help me clean up the house. His reply, "Well come outside and help me mow the yard." Excuse me? Did I just hear you correctly? Back the car up Mister!!! You mow the yard ONCE a week. ONCE!!! I clean, cook, do laundry, take care of 4 kids, etc, etc, 7 days a week. Do you seriously think I sit here and do nothing?? Yeah somedays it looks like it because I have no help but I was just like WOW!!! He is so clueless. Alrighty, that is my rambling for today. Carry on LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment