Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spaghetti Tacos

Yeah, that's what I thought also when the words came out of my 9 year olds mouth. I was like seriously? You have got to be kidding me!!! She's been on me for a while to make these but I just couldn't fathom the thought. They made them on one of her favorite shows I-Carly a long time ago and at least once a week Cierra will ask for them. Well, tonight I caved. I had some leftover spaghetti and I'm trying to be more frugal and not toss food like I normally do, so I thought why not.  I just baked the hard taco shells for 5 minutes, heated up the spaghetti and tossed it in the shells.

In all honesty it was pretty good. I was quite shocked. All 3 kids loved them and even the 2 yr old wanted seconds. It's not something I'm going to add to my regular menu but it is something we will have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment