Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Beginning

All about me:

I'm Cara, I live in NE Ohio and I'm a SAHM to 4 kids ranging in ages from 14-2. I also have a 21 year old son and a fabulous husband. I wanted to start this blog because I want to try and help others learn things that I've recenlty been learning plus I just need a place to vent and ramble on sometimes.

I run a Childrens Playgroup, and I also just started up a Frugal Living Group. The playgroup is full of awesome parents and kids. The Frugal Living Group is off to a good start as well. Right now my main thing is Freebies, Product Reviews, and my new passion is Couponing. I love doing coupons and I love to save money. I even have a HUGE Binder with 2 sets of 3 rings and tons of pockets. It is awesome for helping be be thrifty.

Well, that's all for my first post but trust me, there will be lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment