Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time is flying today

Today is just going to fast for me so far. I'm exhausted for one thing. My 4 year old decided to sleep with us last bight. That normally would've been no problem but the 2 year old was in there as well. Then my 4 yearold decides he wantes to sleep at the end of the bed and I should come with him so we can snuggle. I should get the mother of the year award, seriously LOL. Needless to say I got very little sleep and that won't be happening again anytime soon.

For the past hour I've been trying to find a new dentist to take the kids to. The one I dearly love changed location and I jsut don't have the extra time anymore to drive out there. He wasn't even in my network but that's how awesome he was. So after hours of searching I finally find one about 10 minutes away, they're in my network and they're accepting new patients. They'll call me back though, Yeah, I'm going to sit here and wait around all day @@.

On a good note, I got a gift certificatein the mail from my friend Chris for Carolines Cupcakes. OMG these are teh BEST cupcakes in the world. Well, I think so at least LOL. If you haven't had one yet or even heard about them then go to their website and check out their flavors. AMAZING!!
I'm also excited today because I got new coupons in the mail. WOO HOO!!! I have such an exciting life I can hardly contain myself. I'm easily amused and easily entertained LOL.

Well, I suppose I should do some housework. Try not to miss me. I'll be back with some more coupon goodies and freebie links later. In the meantime, check out some of the other awesome blogs at the bottom of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment