Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hmmmm

Well, I believe when I posted this morning I had a list of goals to accomplish. Did I get anything done?? Sure didn't. Things were going good, I had a plan and then my 2 year old decided to poop in the tub. Things just kind of went down hill from there. Kinda ruins your motivation to do a whole lot of anything LOL. It's 3:30 and I'm still in my PJ's. Or and my friend Donnas son Lance calls them "jamammas" LOL BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! Seriously, you know you're my secret lover LOL. I did manage to get the living room and dining room cleaned up. I set the timer and told my 4 yr old we were going to play a game and beat the clock. He immediately collapsed on the couch and said he was weak and need to rest. Weak?? YOU'RE 4!!! Don't start pulling that on me already son!!

So he finally got up and started dashing around like a mad man. He was such a good little helper. Now we, (I always like to say WE even though I'm sitting here typing away ) are looking for the wet wipe box. It's either that or the sippies that are always MIA. Drives me insane. It's like there's gremlins or something taking my stuff and hiding it. I despise searching for those things because it's several times a day, EVERY SINGLE DAY. For those of you who know me personally, see, this is just one of the small things that have me on the edge of insanity LOL

Oh gee, the husband will be home soon. Guess I should probably make myself presentable. Yeah ok, that's funny. He's used to seeing me in my PJ's with my hair up on top of my head with a dust mop. If I was any other way he would probably think he walked in the wrong house.

I did find a few more good sites today and I added them. So check them out as well as the google adds (HINT HINT) LOL. The purse badge at the top of the page is good and there's a coupon one towards the middle of the page. Hopefully once I can figure this out more I can add links and pages and all kinds of cool stuff. Hopefully. So Be patient and I'll see what I can do :)

UGH, the 14 yr old just walked in the door from school. Good Times!!! NOT!!!!! LOL Please pray for me, light a candle or something LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment