Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, today is flying by and I haven't accomplished anything at all. Well 2 loads of laundry but I mean, actual stuff that I need to do. Tomorrow my son is leaving for NYC on his 8th grade trip for 3 days. I don't know about you but we didn't get to do cool stuff like that in 8th grade. His itinerary is awesome. I so should've signed up to be a chaperone. If they're still doing that when my daughter hit's 8th grade it's on!!! Sorry Mom, you get to babysit so prepare yourself now LOL.

Few things are going on this week. First of all it's National Day of Prayer. Or so I read on Facebook so there for it MUST be true. It's also teacher appreciation week so I want to thank all of my childrens teachers for the wonder job they've been doing and to just thank all of the teacher in general. It take someone special to be a teacher.

Last but not least, this one is my FAVORITE, It's the 2nd Annual National Moms Night Out!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! See why I saved the best for last?? So awesome LOL THis is a real event, I swear I didn't make it up. I even have a badge for it on the left hand side of my page. Check it out. So I serioulsy need to get busy and clean, finish laundry, go to the bank, pack my sons stuff up and cook dinner before I go out to celebrate LOL. Nothing major, just a mexican restaurant with a few friends. Margaritas are buy one get one free so that's a plus. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment