Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chocolate Pizza?????

Yeah I know, that was my first reaction also. Let me tell you a quick story though. Last year my friend and I went to Cleveland for the Food Networks Fabulous Food show (that's another story though LOL). While we were there grazing around all of the booths for free samples we came across one toward the end of our route that stopped me dead in my tracks. It was for Gourmet Chocolate Pizza. I was blown away. All I knew was that I had to have a couple of samples. It was amazing. I found out it was also literally 2 minutes away from my house. How cool was that? Well, I got home and life goes on and I forgot all about my chocolate goodies. I kept driving past their sign every single day but just didn't really have the time to stop for one reason or the other.

Well yesterday was my lucky day. My daughters 3rd grade teacher was having a birthday and my daughter needed a gift for her. She wanted to go to another well known candy shop but I told her how awesome this place was so off we went. When you walk in the store it is simply adorable. Everything is arranged so nicely and the layout is just beautiful. There are plenty of options to chose from. My daughter got her teacher some candy and of course a Turtle Flavored Chocolate Pizza. Doesn't get much better than that. The saleswoman was so kind and helpful. She even wrapped the candy up for my daughter in an adorable cellophane bag and tied it with a pretty ribbon.

They are a small shop with only a taste for the best. The candy is fabulous. The sizes are impressive to other similar products. They have the ultimate assortment of hand decorated products.

They Specialize in:
Fundraising
Corporate Gifts
Wedding Favors
Gift Baskets
Anniversaries
Girls Night Out
Graduations
Sporting Events (remember them at Banquet time )

So, as you can see they pretty much do it all. If you want courteous, helpful staff, and great tasting goodies, Drummond Chocolates is the place to go.

Don't take my word for it though, go and check them out for yourself

Drummond Chocolates
1314 Erie Street South
Suite B
Massillon, Ohio 446-46-7906

330-437-1188

Or check out their web site @ www.DrummondChocolates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment