Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Miss me?? LOL

Jsut realized I haven't posted for a few days. Well as a busy mom of4, I don't always have time to park my butt at the computer. The waterpark (Kalahari) was amazing. We had a really good time. I can't wait to go back soon. The kids had a blast. I have super busy day today. Well it seems like everyday has been super busy. I can't wait until we go on vacation in a couple of weeks. Today I have to run to the store, then we have playgroup at 2 at the park, then we have T-ball at 6:30. Tomorrow he have another playgroup at this awesome place. They have a great nature Resource Center. We're joining up with another playgroup from Akron, Check out their button on my page. Akron Ohio Moms. It's brown and on the right hand side. Then on Friday another playdate at a different park. Then come Memorial Day weekend. Does any one have any special plans? I'msure we'llhave a cookout one day and visit the cemetary to plae flowers. Other than that I plan to do nothing but relax.

Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment