Tuesday, May 25, 2010

T-Ball

I have to say that little kids playing T-ball is oneof the cutest things I've ever seen. My 4 yr old had his first "game" tonight and it was absolutely amazing. Those little boys were in heaven. Running around trying to catch the ball and learning how to run the bases. I loved it. I wish it were 2-3 nights a week instead of jsut 1 but what can you do? LOL I know, it's to much for the little ones but it's so fun to watch. I highly reccommend it to anyone with little kids. My little one also plays soccer which I love watching also but now T-ball is my new passion. He looked so cute in his shirt and was totally proud of his hat. He's the man. My baby is growing up. Can't beleive he'll be 5 in August and that he starts school this year. Crazy since I also have one getting ready to graduate college, one going into 4th grade and one starting high schoool ::sigh:::. Yes, I know they're all spread out but I wouldn't have it anyother way.

Tomorrow we're going on a really cool playdate with another local playgroup (Akron Ohio Moms) and I'll give a little review of it for you locals who read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment