Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Friday

So, anything exciting going on? Nothing here at all. I ran around to 5 different stores looking for stuff that I needed. So glad my friend Gina was here to help me with the boys. Tomorrow my parents are coming up from WV to spend some time with us. I'm going to do a few things with my mom and dad for Mothers Day. First of all we're going to the McKinley Museum in Canton. It's pretty cool. It also has an amazing sections for the kids as well. Think it's called Discovery World. In my own personal opinion it's way better then The Childrens Museum in Cleveland. At least my my family thinks so. Then after that we're off to the Akron Zoo for a while. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't rain tomorrow or the zoo is out and I'll have to find some other way to entertain them. After the zoo on the way home we're going to stop at Carolines Cupcakes. I hope they're still open.Never know with them. If they sell out, they close. Here's to hoping they have a slow day tomorrow LOL Then on Sunday we're all going to brunch.

Well, my son Kyle is now in NYC for his 8th grade trip. Right now they're seeing Mama Mia on Broadway. How cool is that?? I'm so excited for him. Tomorrow they're touring Central park-Shakespeare Gardens & Belvedere Castle. Then the Museum of Natural History, Shopping on Fifth Avenue-FAO Schwarz, Apple Store, Tiffany's (WTH is that about LOL??) and the NBA Store. Then they're going to sightsee and shop in Times Square area, have dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and then go to the Top of The Rock Observation Deck. Sunday they're going to Rockefeller Center/Today Show. I SOOOOOOO Hope I get to see him. He said he was going to hold up a sign. That's at 7:45 a.m. but you know I'll be up WAY earlier LOL. Then they're going to Lower Manhatten for a drive by tour of Ground Zero. Next it's a narrated cruise on the Hudson River and The Statue of Liberty. They'll have lunch at South Stree Seaport and then they'll head home.

For being 14 yrs old, I think it sounds like quite and adventure. Well, I'm 37 and it would be an adventure for me LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are surviving the weekend. We just went shopping at Giant eagle and got a ton of free spaghetti and .69 cent yoplait delights among others things. I used a coupon and the cellfire thing. It lets you stack!

    ReplyDelete